Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yeah!! Today was my Friday.

I am off the next 2 days and am trying to plan a birthday party for Lydia. She will be 5 next week. I keep saying we will have a party and have her friends come over and play games but she wants to go to "Burger King". So I guess that is the final answer. : ) It has been good to see comments from some of my friends from school and wish that I could have went to Cincinnati to see everyone. I have went to pick up my brother, Caleb, after I got off work today so that he could spend the evening with me. I have not got to spend much time with them lately. I am surprised they still want to come and hang out with me. : ) I guess I am not to boring.. lol. Well, I really need to put more pictures on this blog. My sister is outdoing me.. lol I will blog a little more later. Bye for now!

4 comments:

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
southernsweetie99 said...

PUT SOME PICS UP!!!!! WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. lOVE YOU! LISA ......TELL YOUR MOM i SAID HELLO!!!!

Nichole said...

Update! Update, please!! I want to see whats going on ya'lls life down there in West Virginia. I miss you... I'm tired of going Christmas shopping by myself!