Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wow! It was a great Christmas but very busy!

We definitely enjoyed Christmas and the kids had a blast. It was very busy for me and I am very sorry I have not kept up with this, when you work at a catalog company during Christmas time it gets very crazy. Anyway, my son is sick today so I have been taking care of him, poor thing, running a fever and congested. Lydia was so excited when she opened what she calls a Indo DS (translated a Nintendo DS) and we got her a bike for Christmas as well she is just learning to ride we even had one day of 70 degree weather after Christmas and Andy took her riding. She fell a few times. I do have pictures, especially of Christmas that I need to post. Maybe I will try and do that tonight.. Gotta go check on my little sick one. I will be back later.

Sonya

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! You're back!

Nichole said...

I LOVED being able to spend Christmas with you! PLEASE plan a trip up here to visit me, we could have so much fun shopping!

Teresa said...

SO glad to see you guys are still alive. Of course I can't say much I don't update very much either. :)

Greg & Stephanie said...

Hey! I was thrilled to find your blog! I'll add yours to my list.
Take care!

Maggie said...

Hey sonya...I was wandering if you were coming back. Glad to see you all had a nice Christmas!!

southernsweetie99 said...

hey SOnya!!!!! I miss you!! your babies are beautiful! You should call me sometime....I would love to hear your laugh again.... you will always be someone so special to me!!! :) email me your number sometime....lisapond@aol.com Love you!