Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today November 9th

Yes! It is me, Sonya. I have finally joined the world of blogging. To all of my friends, that I have not kept in touch with all of this time, it has hit me that my life is just flying by and I do not do much of anything besides take care of my 2 wonderful children and my husband. Plus work , work, work. For all of you that have been wondering what I have been up to. My husband, Andy and I have been married 5 years and have a 4 year old girl and a 17 month old boy that keep me busy along with my job. Everyone has been talking to me about getting a blog and keeping in touch with everyone. I will be posting some pictures as soon as I can so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

AAAAAAAAAH! SONYA!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WOMAN?? DOES LISA KNOW YOU'RE ON HERE??!!

Ooh. Now my throat is hoarse. I'm so happy to "see" you! Hugs!