Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11, 2008

Well, thank goodness! I am off tomorrow. I have a million things to do and will only get a few done. My daughter is in pre-school now and loving every minute. She was just a few months shy of being able to go to kindergarten so I thought I better go ahead and get her started into pre-K. I cried the first time, I dropped her off. Well, has anyone else had time to Christmas shop. Not me, and I want to so bad. I also have my daughters Birthday to shop for this month. Gives me an excuse to buy clothes too and what is a chew chew doll. I am not even really sure that is what it is called but that is what she calls it! My daughter wants some doll that grows teeth. Lol! Go figure! The things they come up with these days! At least she is not asking for a computer and digital camera like she asked for last year. At 5 years old! Boy am I in trouble. Lol. Also, my kids have a ton of toys but it is pretty bad when your 17 month old boy is pushing around a barbie car. It is time to buy a Tonka Truck, at least that is what daddy says. Lol! Well, I hope to get into the Christmas spirit but when you work retail sometimes it is hard to do! It will be here before we know it! I am glad to see some of you have responded. I miss everyone as well! I will try and add more pictures soon. I have to get alot of them off of my camera. I am so bad about that! Well, I have to go for now since the kids are in bed, I need to get a few things done while I can.

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Yaayyyy! I'm so happy you decided to join us bloggers! I love you, and miss you sooo much. Your the best big sis ever!

southernsweetie99 said...

yipee!!!! It is so good to hear from you!!!! We all just got together this past weekend in Cinci Ohio and was saying that you were the only one missing!!! I'm so glad you are blogging now. I will try to keep in touch. I'm about to get a new computer.

Love Lisa

Carrie said...

Sniff. I wish you could've been there. We discussed at length as to how we could've gotten in touch with you. Well, you're on here now, so hopefully we won't lose touch again. EVER!